We are a designer dress agency, selling top quality new or nearly new clothes and accessories on behalf of our clients.
I decided I would like to bring a designer dress agency to the town where I live and now my vision has become a reality!
This is a whole new venture and complete career change for me. My partner and most of my family have been involved in various aspects of setting up the business and I could not have done it without them. It has been a real family affair.Elland town centre has a wonderful community vibe and I am proud to be a part of it. It is not just about running a business, it is about bringing a service to the community and keeping the town alive.
The business model is really simple:If you are looking to update your wardrobe or having a clear out, we provide a great way for you to sell those items of clothing or accessories that are in good condition but no longer worn or needed. This is how it works:
- Bring us any of your items that are suitable (see the 'Conditions' section)
- We will agree a realistic selling price between us
- We will display them in our shop and try to sell them on your behalf
- Once an item is sold we will split the proceeds with you 50/50
Sorry, but we cannot keep hold of your items indefinitely as we simply do not have the space. If you fail to collect any items within two weeks of us asking you to, we will donate them to a local charity shop.
For the best chance of your items being suitable for us to sell, please ensure they are:
- Under three years old
- Freshly laundered and pressed
- Designer or 'high end' high street labels only
If you are unsure about any item's suitability, please give us a call to discuss it. We would love to hear from you.
We do not accept:
- Damaged goods
- Supermarket clothing or accessories
- Budget outlets (high street or online): e.g. Primark, New Look, H&M, Boohoo, etc.
- Worn hats